Known as the "Crown Jewel of Oklahoma," Edmond recently made the checklist for Time Money Magazine's Ideal 50 Places To Live In 2016. They analyzed over 60 variables consisting of tax obligations, education and learning, health care, jobs and more to identify the best hometowns. Found just north of Oklahoma City it has a population of simply over 90,000 locals. Take a look at a few of what Edmond needs to offer. With a population of 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma. The city coordinates are 35.6528° N, 97.4781° W, is a city that is part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Edmond is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area in the central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the great state of Oklahoma. FInd out about top Edmond real estate agencies
- Edmond was the only city in Oklahoma to make it on the 2016 listing. Edmond is understood for terrific education and also has one of the leading institution districts in the state.
- Arcadia Lake is a stunning lake that is great for fishing blue catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, and network catfish. Plus it's a preferred outside place for residents.
- The city is likewise house to The University of Central Oklahoma - among Oklahoma's fastest-growing colleges and a major company for the city. In addition to UCO, you'll discover two various other colleges: Herbert W. Armstrong College and Oklahoma Christian College.
- There are likewise over 20 magnificent parks around community to appreciate the charming outdoors.
- And also lots of spots to find a relaxed area to kick back
- The city is known for gorgeous communities as well as low commute times.
- Along with new shopping mall and also design.
- Also during the night, you can find well-lit locations to eat in restaurants or store.
- It's additionally home to the famous Midtown Arts Event held each year for the last 40 years, showcasing art from over 100 artists throughout the country.
- The city likewise supports local art. From murals to sculptures to stained glass, you'll discover one-of-a-kind public art items throughout community.
- Midtown teems with beauty as well as is a wonderful spot to enjoy a meal or shop in local boutiques.
View directions at Edmond OK realtors
Information provided by Homes By Jarrett